Thursday 15 November 2007

A pat on my back!!!

Oflate have been cooking lot of fry s, Fish, Lamb, Chicken.

Surprisingly, all turned out so well, and father in law commenting,"idhu mari oru fry naan en life la sapitadhu illa".

Happy me...:-)

I am an appreciation craving freak.

Happy that, I could use something similar to Anbe Sivam's 'You are a last word freak'... How I love that movie.
Actually I would like to blog about my favourite movies, may be soon.

Happened to hear, 'Engeyum Epodhum' remixed in Polladhavan yesterday.
Have fallen in love with SPB's voice again. How versatile is he!
I discussed this with Raji, a good friend of mine, and she forwarded me another classic bit of SPB, Raagangal 16, from Thilli mullu. But unfortunately could not listen to that, as no headphones with me now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good...recipes pls..!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delicious recipe..Keep posting more recipes!!!

Surendera Mohan said...

Yes indeed SPB's age is Endrum 16...
No one else contemporarian singer can compete with him....

krishb2w said...

mam. that madhavan dialogue is not "You are a last World freak"???